The beautiful sanctuary of the CPC was designed in the style of a traditional English country chapel.
- Can comfortably seat 180 adults.
- Traditional wooden pews, seating up to 200 adults.
- Was built with attention to detail to ensure that design, shape, natural light, coloured windows, chandeliers, sound, music, pews and details of amongst others the lectern, font and Table add to an ambiance that will edify all who attend, enjoying fellowship with the Lord and each other.
Provides an atmosphere of reverence, worship, praise and joyous fellowship.
Was built with attention to features that will make special occasions such as weddings a memorable and comfortable experience.
Is both aesthetically and practically, truly of exceptional standard and creativity.
- Is equipped with both a modern electronic piano and an authentic, traditional church organ of the highest standard, to accommodate both.
- Has a spacious Cry Room for mothers with babies, equipped with excellent sound and a proper view of the sanctuary inside.
Accommodates our church offices and a modern, well equipped kitchen with patio.
- Provides for a social area to accommodate informal functions and receptions.
- Has more than adequate parking.
All members and friends of the CPK / CPC are excited to use our special chapel. There have been so many years of dreaming about their own place of worship and we are very grateful for the privilege of having such an exceptional building to do the Lord’s work.
We believe that our church building for the congregation, and anyone who will use it for special occasions such as weddings, family memorials, music performances and other opportunities, will bring a lot of joy and blessing. May the Lord bless everyone who will ever enter the chapel and use!
T: +27 12 656 7750 / +27 83 633 9777
Portion 46, of the farm Swartkop 383 JR.
Known as: 186 Aletta Avenue. Raslouw AH Centurion.
GPS coordinates, S25° 52.031 E028° 07.926